The Adidas Golf adiZero Stand Bag is one of the lightweight golf bags available in the market these days.
It is one of the most popular stand bags being purchased online – actually it is ranked second, with 29.41%, behind the Callaway Hype-Lite 3 as far as number of sales is concerned.
Anyway, let us have a closer look at this adiZero Golf Stand Bag and see what’s in store for you should you buy this golf stand bag.
However, on the price category, it is ranked number one.
With a price of less than $100 (some merchants sell this for less than $90) it is the cheapest of all the light weight golf bags in our listing.
- Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Dimension: 14 x 14 x 38 inches
- Number of pockets: 5 including water bottle sleeve
- Target Users: For Men
- Color: Black
- Other feature: 4-way top dividers
- Other feature: 7” top diameter
- Other feature: With full length dividers
- Other feature: Cart-compatible base
What Do Users Say About The Adidas Golf adiZero Stand Bag?
It is always good to hear some feedback from other people who have actually had first-hand experience with a product that you’re interested with.
In this regard, we have laid out some customer reviews of the adiZero golf stand bag, both pros and cons:
- Terrific lightweight bag with great construction, good quality straps and zippers
- A very nice bag considering overall aspects
- Pockets are well designed
- Great budget lightweight bag
- Have enough room for the essential and some other stuff
- Very lightweight, excellent value
- Legs or stand deploy easily and it is very sturdy
- Great bag for those on a budget that want a nice, lightweight option
- Very well constructed and light
- Could easily fit 12 clubs and can probably hold another two more
- Can fit all golfing essentials with the allocated pockets
- Lightweight with thoughtful features
- Well made and reasonably priced
- Smaller than expected
- When putting on your back, the straps seem to twist easily which would require re-adjusting
- Has only 2 full length dividers so the split center pocket is not separated side by side
- Cooler pocket is nice but not as effective in keeping things cool
- Straps are well-ventilated but could be a bit softer
Summary & Conclusion
When it comes to making quality sports products, Adidas really takes pride on their stuff. Just like any other merchandise that comes out of their factory, the Adidas Golf adiZero Stand Bag has got the brand’s quality craftsmanship.
There are lots of positive things and some minor things that customers pointed out with this bag but overall, most golfers who bought this golf stand bag are really happy with their purchase.
If you want a light weight golf stand bag that is quality-made yet inexpensive, the adiZero golf bag fits the description to a T.