The Ogio Nimbus Golf stand bag is one of the lightweight golf stand bags with a weight of 3.6 pounds.
Read along as we lay out and review the features for this lightweight golf bag from Ogio.
The Nimbus is one of the lightweight golf bags manufactured by Ogio.
It is incorporated with stylish features and is made of ultra-lightweight material which makes it very suitable for golfers who prefer walking through the golf course.
With a seven-way top, side putter pit and full-length dividers, organizing your clubs is pretty easy with this bag.
Following are the key features of the Ogio Nimbus golf stand bag:
- Has a wide 9" 7-way performance top with side putter pit and integrated handle
- Has a four-point harness shoulder strap which makes for a comfortable carry-on bag
- Has six (6) zippered pockets for added security on your valuables and accessories
- Has an insulated water bottle holster that is accessible while you’re walking through the golf course
- Has a weather-resistant fleece lined valuables pocket to protect your things from the elements
- It weighs about 3.6 lbs.
What Do Users Say About The Ogio Nimbus?
- A nice lightweight carry bag
- Plenty of room for balls, rangefinder, umbrella and other accessories
- Golf clubs go in and out easily
- Putter well fits an oversize putter grip easily
- The club divider setup on this bag is really great
- Has a great combination of features and is really light
- A user commented that the straps feel like they are slipping off the shoulders and there is no adjustment to pull the shoulder straps together
Summary & Conclusion
The Ogio Nimbus seems to be in the lower end of golfers’ preference with a 6.45% of the market.
The average user rating for this bag is less than 4 stars (with a high of 5 and a low of 3). It seems to be a nice looking golf bag with some excellent features, however, it is not that popular for golfers.
It’s up to you if you want to buy this golf bag but basing on the not so high popularity and the average user rating, we reckon that it is not a highly recommended golf bag.
If you still want to buy this bag, click on the image below!