As we pointed out in an earlier article in this link, we will give you the seven (7) most popular golf gloves for women.
This list is provided to help guide you on which glove to choose amongst the many golf gloves available in the market these days.
Let us start the ball rolling by giving you a summary of the top 7 women’s gloves in a tabulated format.
Take note that this ranking is based on the following:
- Product rating not lower than 4.5 and
- Number of people who purchased the product is greater than five (5)
The table below summarizes the ranking we have for you. We’ll go through each of the product's description and review on the next section.
Find out more about the features of these different golf gloves in the next section.
Product Review - Top 7 Golf Gloves For Women
In 7th place is the FootJoy WinterSof Women’s Golf Gloves with an average rating of 4.8 from 18 people.
If you’re a dedicated golfer and loves playing through the cold winter months, this golf glove is appropriately designed for that.
Check out the features below.
Product Features – FootJoy WinterSof Women’s Golf Gloves
- The suede palm is proven to provide incomparable grip in wet or humid conditions
- The foam fleece on the back of the glove provides warmth and resists cold weather
- This can be used for cold-weather horseback or bicycle riding as well
What Do Users Say About The FootJoy WinterSof Women’s Golf Gloves?
- “Love the warmth and fit… makes my hands warm during winter play…”
- “Nice looking winter gloves…”
- “Very pleased with the comfort, warmth and fit…”
- “…These gloves work beautifully, you can play year round with these gloves…”
- “… really keep your hands warm…”
- “…love the tee holder feature…”
- “…these gloves provide amazing comfort and grip…”
Users love the overall fit, comfort, grip and protection that these WinterSof gloves provide. They keep them playing and enjoying golf through the cold days of winter.
Coming in at 6th position is the HJ Glove Women's Solaire-X UV Golf Gloves.
This model comes in a pair so you would have gloves in both of your left and right hands.
These gloves are made of lightweight poly material that is designed to reduce UV exposure.
The palm is made of Cabretta leather.
These gloves are full length which means it covers up to your wrists so won’t get sunburn.
What Do Users Say About The HJ Glove Women's Solaire-X UV Golf Gloves?
- “These gloves have great quality… very comfortable and flexible…”
- “…Love the fit and feel of the gloves… they are warm and have good grip…”
- “Nice looking gloves and they are cute…”
- “These gloves have good feel… you can even touch and type on your hand phone while wearing them…”
- “…the leather material of these gloves is really soft…”
- “…the gloves are true to size…”
- “…these gloves are perfect for people with child size hands…”
- Some users would rather have more color options to choose from
- Some of the users find it pretty thin
In the 5th position is Finger Ten’s Women’s Leather Golf Glove with Ball Marker Extra Grip.
This glove is well-designed for optimum feel and awesome grip.
The premium Cabretta leather combined with the Lycra Spandex gives you a soft feeling, flexibility and breathability.
Also, this glove provides the convenience of having a removable ball marker with you all the time so no more worrying about forgetting your ball marker.
What Do Users Say About The Finger Ten’s Women’s Leather Golf Glove With Ball Marker?
- “…this glove fits perfectly…”
- “Nice glove, great fit… love the ball marker feature…”
- “…this glove fits nicely, not too tight and not too big and the magnetic ball marker is really handy…”
- “The quality and color of this glove is very nice…”
- “For the quality and color, the price of this glove is really good!”
- “…awesome grip!”
The high product rating and great comments from users speak highly of this product. You definitely don’t want to overlook this glove next time you need one.
The 4th position is occupied by Titleist Ladies Perma-Soft Golf Gloves Regular.
This golf glove from Titleist is really a gem. It is made of premium quality leather that provides a great fit on your hand.
There are seams precisely placed on the glove and the cuff and thumb areas are reinforced with satin for added strength and durability.
The overall design of this glove gives you a comfortable feeling and spectacular grip.
What Do Users Say About The Titleist Ladies Perma-Soft Golf Gloves?
- “High quality gloves…”
- “… This is the perfect fit for me…”
- “Suitable for junior golfers as well…”
This is a great glove from a well-known brand with a high product rating and positive user comments so if you’re looking for one, make sure that you check this golf glove out
3rd place is currently occupied by Puma Golf 2017 Women's Pro Performance Leather Golf Glove.
This golf glove is made from genuine, extra soft Cabretta leather. It has diamond perforated fingers and stretch knit across knuckles.
It also features a molded and quiet Velcro tab closure.
What Do Users Say About The Puma Golf 2017 Women’s Pro Performance Leather Golf Glove?
- “…This glove is super soft… it makes you feel like a pro…”
- “…very comfortable fit…”
- “Breathable gloves… your hands won’t get hot while wearing them”
- “It gives a nice grip on the club…”
- “Love the easy-open Velcro closure…”
- “…a well-constructed glove…”
- “The color is really cute…”
- “Well-made, good-looking and silky smooth glove that is very soft and flexible…”
- “…the inside of the glove feels like silk…”
- “… the stitching seems to be of very high quality, this glove would last quite a while…”
Well, this glove has really lots of positive comments from users so next time you’re looking for a golf glove to use, don’t forget to try this glove from Puma.
The 2nd place in our ranking list goes to Glove It 2017 Women's Jungle Fever Golf Glove.
It is a leather-type glove that is combined with Lycra to produce a comfortable, flexible and grippy glove.
It also features UV50 sun protection.
What Do Users Say About The Glove It 2017 Women's Jungle Fever Golf Glove?
- “…Perfect and comfortable fit for my hands...”
- “… Love the cute design and colors…”
- “…amazing glove that is reasonably priced…”
And the number one (1) in our ranking list is the New Improved 2018 FootJoy WinterSof Women's Golf Gloves (1 Pair- Left & Right).
These gloves have the following features:
- Proven water-resistant Sure-Grip Autosuede knit palm – provides a soft feel and consistent fit plus a secure grip during cold weather.
- Weather-Shield Cuff – this is the extended knit portion that helps keep the warmth in and the cold out.
- Waterproof Nylon & Weather-Shield Foam Fleece – strategically placed on the back of the glove to retain warmth and provide resistance to cold.
What Do Users Say About The New Improved 2018 FootJoy WinterSof Women's Golf Gloves?
- “…These are very comfortable gloves…”
- “…Can still play even on cold or windy days and hands still warm…”
- “…Easily the best winter gloves I’ve ever had…”
- “Great fit, the wrist band keeps it secure…”
- “The material on the palm and fingers provide an amazing grip on the clubs…”
- “…these gloves keep my hand warm…”
- “The tee holder on the left glove is wonderful, pretty handy…”
- “…wearing two gloves doesn’t actually feel awkward…”
Users have used these gloves even in the 30’s °F (-1 °C) with no problem at all about the cold weather.
There you have it, our Top 7 golf gloves for women. You can never go wrong with any of these gloves and you’ll definitely find them suitable for your kind of play.
Other Highly Rated Women's Golf Gloves With Lower User Reviews
If in case, you don’t find any of our Top 7 gloves “appealing” or appropriate for your preference, we have a list of other highly rated golf gloves for you to look at.
These gloves didn’t meet our selection criteria at this stage, but that doesn’t mean that they are not great gloves.
Check them out on the table below:
Other highly rated golf gloves with five (5) or less verified purchasers.
Summary & Conclusion
There are lots of golf gloves for women available out there, so many that it kind of make choosing a bit difficult.
In this article, we have shortlisted them for you so you can concentrate only on the good stuff, making it easier to choose your perfect golf gloves.
Hoping that you’ll find this article pretty helpful. Good luck and enjoy your game!