As promised in our previous article about golf gloves, we have researched for you the Top 5 best and most popular golf gloves for men that were purchased and being purchased by golfers.
We have provided this ranking list for you so that you’ll have a pretty easy time choosing which golf glove to buy from amongst the multitude of gloves available in the market.
A quick snap shot of this list will already give you a very good idea of which golf glove to go for.
The ranking is based on the product rating (not less than 4.5 out of 5), the number of reviews (greater than 10) and, of course, overall user evaluation.
All of these golf gloves have high product rating with the lowest ranked product still having a rating of 4.6. So you won’t go wrong with any one of these highly rated golf gloves.
But before we go and review each of the golf gloves in this listing, we will give you a tabulated summary of our ranking list as an overview.
The table below summarizes the ranking we have for you. We’ll go through each of the product’s description and review on the next section.
So that’s our Top 5 golf gloves for men. Let’s roll with the review then, shall we? Let us start with the fifth (5th) ranked golf glove first.
Product Review – Top 5 Golf Gloves For Men
With an overall product rating of 4.6 from 91 users, our 5th ranked product is the Finger Ten New Mens RainGrip Hot-Wet Weather Comfort, Durable Golf Gloves, Value 6 Pack.
This golf glove from FingerTen has very good and exciting features that users love.
The extra value and savings provided by it being a six (6) pack is also a positive factor for buyers.
Product Features – Finger Ten New Mens RainGrip
- QuikDry knit palm material along with the high-quality 3D performance mesh
- Very lightweight
- Applicable to hot, wet or rainy weather conditions
- All glove sizes conform with USA regular sizes (sizes are also similar to FootJoy’s or Callaway’s)
The combination of the glove’s material and the 3D high-performance mesh solves your sweat and moisture wicking problems.
It also ensures comfort, control and outstanding grip even in wet or humid conditions – no slip at all!
The light weight material and flexibility also gives you that perfect fit and enables you to have that great feel between your hand and the golf club.
The 6-pack combo gives you extra value as well as you save more than $10 for buying six at once instead of buying each glove by piece each time.
What Do Users Say About The New Finger Ten Mens RainGrip Golf Gloves Value Pack?
Reading through the user comments, we reckon it’s better to group what they have to say based on different things: durability and quality, comfort and fit, feel and grip, application (whether hot, wet, humid or rainy) and value. So here goes:
Durability & Quality:
- The durability of this glove is incredible! I used it playing golf for 2-3 times per week for four (4) months and hitting balls several times per week and still wear the same glove.
- Performs far superior than the other gloves I’ve used in hot conditions where I sweat more than usual.
- The quality of this glove is comparable to that of FootJoy’s but the durability is better!
- The quality of this product has drastically improved compared to two years ago.
- This glove is far superior to the FootJoy rain glove. After over twenty rounds, there is virtually no wear on the glove.
- The pliability of this glove remains as brand new even for almost two months in the hot desert climate of Phoenix and through the monsoon period.
- Used the same glove for over 20 games in a hot and sticky weather and the same glove still shows like new!
- Because of the breathability of the material, you can put it in your bag wet without it drying and cracking.
- The gloves don’t wear down like other brands do and they stay dry
- They last a good long while
- The glove I wear shows no signs of wear after close to 50 rounds of 18 holes. Leather gloves don’t last even half this life. They are also good in the rain.
- Played 20 rounds with this glove and there’s no mark on it. Comfortable in cold-ish weather. Works well when wet. I go through a lot of gloves in a season but not with this one.
- Ok to use in the hot Southern California, even 3 to 4 times a week.
- The gloves perform very well in hot weather and also in rainy condition.
- Tried all the big boys’ gloves (leather, synthetic or synthetic all weather) but couldn’t keep a dry glove in hot weather, even using up to 8 gloves. The all-weather I’ve used ended up tearing at a seam within 4 or 5 rounds only. With Finger Ten RainGrip, I can play an entire round in blistering heat using only one glove.
- No need to change gloves every hole or use a rain glove in the Southern California summer as this glove provides a great hot or wet weather grip.
- Can use it even in the very hot and humid Florida Keys. Provides great feel for anyone who has perspiring hands
- These gloves are great for use in the mid-west where you play a lot of time in hot and humid conditions where you sweat a lot and have to go 3 or 4 leather gloves a round to keep dry
- I live in Florida and have to use 2-4 pairs for a round before using the Finger Ten glove. The palm does not wear out because of sweat and very comfortable. Can’t beat the price either.
- You can use this glove in cold dewy mornings to hot muggy afternoons. Even on drizzle and scattered showers this glove outperforms and outlasts more expensive brands.
Feel & Grip:
- The gloves are very well made and provide a good grip and feel even wet or dry.
- Used this during putting, the feel was really great!
- The feeling is so good compare to other gloves with the same price.
- The material creates a grip that gives you confidence to hit the sweet spot even when wet.
- These gloves don’t get stretchy or slippery like leather gloves.
- They are perfect. Love the feel of the glove!
Comfort & Fit:
- Love the breathable mesh of the back. It fits my hands perfectly with no sags or loose portion.
- These gloves breathe really well so my hand doesn’t perspire.
- The black color is a nice change from the traditional white glove.
- The glove does not bunch up while playing compare to some other gloves
- Great fit, great feel, great control and comfort.
- Buying in multi-packs makes a very good sense! Cheap price, great quality!
- The grip, quality and price is hard to beat
- Decent bang for your buck!
- Excellent quality at an affordable price!
Just would like to point out that the total portion of these negative comments is only about 7%. Which means it came from (more or less) seven (7) users.
Not all of them experienced the same things though, only one of the following:
- Fabric separating from the seams on a newly delivered package (only 1 user had this experience)
- No grip in dry conditions (this sounds really contradicting to the comments posted by most of the users so not sure why is this so for this particular user).
- The XL size seems smaller compared to other brands
- XL just barely fits an extra wide palm
- They look nice but a bit rough on the fingers
- Feels a little warm and slick (probably just not used to this style of golf glove)
- The sizes seem to run small, so would probably need to order a size larger than usual
- The Velcro wrist strap is a little too small.
Although there may be some negative comments from users, the overwhelming positive comments from most users certainly attest to the quality and performance of this golf glove from Finger Ten.
One thing we learn from users though is that this gloves are not leather, so they don’t feel like leather. Having said that, users commented that leather-type gloves don’t even last half the time of what this RainGrip glove could.
The main thing that stands out from users’ comments would probably be the overall value that the 6-pack provides.
With the gloves quality, performance in any conditions, durability and cheaper price plus the very strong recommendation from users, this pack from Finger Ten is definitely a winner!
The 4th ranked glove in our list is the New 2017 Titleist Player’s Men’s Golf Gloves with a rating of 4.8 from fifteen (15) users.
This is a high-performance golf glove that is made from the finest Cabretta leather.
It has a very thin feel and consistent fit.
The gloves are manufactured in a high-quality facility located in Thailand.
What Do Users Say About The New 2017 Titleist Player’s Men’s Golf Gloves?
- “A great golf glove.”
- “Great feel and fit”
- “Titleist glove is perfect”
- “Fits well”
- “Great glove for game time”
- “The leather is soft, supple, and gives the hands great feel on the club…”
- “This glove has fixed my slice…”
- “Amazing feel and quality…”
- “Exactly what you’ve expected from Titleist…”
- “Not as good as Callaway Men’s Dawn Patrol Golf Glove”
- “XXL size runs a little small…”
- “Not cost effective as a practice glove”
- “…It is a bit pricey”
Although not too many user comments compare to the FingerTen RainGrip glove, this glove from Titleist have fairly good comments from users.
Just take note of the things users mentioned about the XXL size and this being not cost effective, especially if only using just for practice play.
Having said that, if you don’t have any worries buying a glove at this price range, then by all means go for it as the quality of this golf glove is warranted by the brand itself.
Coming in at 3rd spot is the FootJoy WeatherSof 2 Glove with an average of 4.8 rating from twenty-two (22) users.
What Do Users Say About The FootJoy WeatherSof 2 Glove?
- “Have used this glove for years and it works great…”
- “This glove has good value and it wears well…”
- “Good product at a reasonable price…”
- “…Very comfortable…”
- “This brand always fits me perfect…”
- “Great glove, exactly as advertised…”
- “This is a very good and quality glove…”
- “…Good feel and great fit and very durable even in hot Florida…”
- “…Great to use in the Oklahoma summer…”
- “…Fits true to size…”
- “…The material has a soft feel to it…”
- A user mentioned about some bad experience with the delivered package as it was the wrong size
The negative comment from one user is not actually about the product itself but on the seller’s fault. Although annoying for his part, it cannot be said that this affected the quality of the product.
Most users have very good comments for this golf glove so we cannot say more.
To buy this from Amazon, CLICK HERE!
Placing second (2nd) is another one from FootJoy, the New Improved FootJoy WeatherSof Mens Golf Glove.
The twenty-six (26) users’ average rating for this glove is also 4.8.
- With breathable, dual PowerNet mesh inserts
- Made from premium Cabretta leather thumb and palm patch
- Has FiberSof palm and back for consistent and comfortable fit
- Has a small, detachable ball marker
What Do Users Say About The New Improved FootJoy WeatherSof Mens Golf Glove?
- “Great fit and durable…”
- “Last longer than other brands…”
- “…An excellent buy…”
- “Nice and comfortable glove…”
- “…Love the padded palm…”
- “…Very grippy…”
- “…Easy to get on and off…”
- “Great glove for a great price…”
- “…The gloves fit and wear well…”
Users are common in saying that this glove from FootJoy is amazing and a great buy – no need to add anything with that.
THIS LINK will take you to the product page in Amazon.
The number one in our ranking for men’s golf gloves is the Bionic Gloves – Men’s StableGrip Golf Glove W/ Patented Natural Fit Technology.
This product is rated highly at 5 stars by twelve (12) verified buyers.
Product Features – Bionic Gloves Men’s Stable Grip
- Made from long lasting and durable Genuine Cabretta leather
- With Natural Fit Technology that helps improve your grip
- Provides superior grip, comfort and durability with every swing due to the 3D finger pads and the tapered finger design
- The anatomical pad design also helps prevent fatigue giving you full control the whole round
- Has an additional pad on the palm for extra support and longer life
- Acts as a second skin so say goodbye to baggy fingers and constant re-adjusting of your wrist strap.
- Provided with Lycra between the finger gussets, top of knuckles and running up the pointer finger offers maximum breathability and flexibility during hot or humid weather
- Interior has Terrycloth on high risk areas so moisture is managed strategically without losing grip
- Machine washable (setting is on delicate cycle with mild soap only and no bleach)
To learn more about the product features, watch the video on the right.
What Do Users Say About The Bionic Gloves Men’s StableGrip Golf Glove?
As you can see from the table summary above, this glove has a perfect product rating of five (5) stars from all the users so expect predominantly good feedback.
- “Great glove with a very good grip…”
- “…This glove holds up better than any other…”
- “…will last longer and gives you the best grip for any glove…”
- “…Awesome product…”
- “…Love the feel and fit of these gloves…”
- “The padding on each finger and in the upper palm help align the club grip the same way each time…”
This golf glove from Bionic has excellent feedback from ecstatic users which could only mean one thing – this golf glove is really AWESOME!
Other Highly Rated Golf Gloves For Men
If in case, for any reason, you didn’t prefer any of the Top 5 Golf Gloves above, we have seven (7) other golf gloves that you can check out.
These are also highly rated gloves but they only have less than ten (10) verified purchasers.
Summary & Conclusion
With all the many brands available in the market, choosing the right golf glove can surely be daunting a task.
This article gives you a shortcut so you can have an easy time choosing which golf glove is right for you – performance and budget wise.
We have provided you five (5) great performing golf gloves with high product rating and reasonable prices so you definitely have excellent choices laid out in front of you ready to be picked. You can’t go wrong with any of these top golf gloves.
We have also given you a list of seven (7) other highly rated golf gloves that you can have a look at if nothing in the Top 5 suits your preference. So your options is not limited in this case.
Hope we are able to give you some useful insights and information in your quest for that perfect golf glove. Good luck!
As with any other sports, there will always be accessories inclined to be used when you play a game. Be it for basketball, badminton, swimming, table tennis or whatever sport it is, you are bound to use some required accessories to properly play and enjoy the game.
Same with golf, there are a number of accessories you need to have and one of them is a pair of golf gloves.
We will talk more about golf gloves and how it helps with your overall golf game, so just read along.
What Are Golf Gloves For?
If you’re asking yourself what are golf gloves for or are golf gloves really necessary for your game, we will list down all the reasons why you should be wearing them.
- Gives you a good grip and feel of the club by creating more friction between the grip and the gloved hand especially if you have sweaty hands
- Protects your hand from blisters or callouses
- Provides that perfect support for your driving hand and prevents the club from turning in your hand
- In cases of extreme conditions, gloves protect your hands from cold or wet weather (such as winter gloves or rain gloves). In these instances, you are better to put gloves on both of your hands.
Hopefully these reasons are enough to convince you about the positive impact of wearing a golf glove (or a pair of gloves) next time you play golf.
How To Choose A Golf Glove?
Choosing a golf glove does not require too much but there are four (4) things that you have to consider when choosing one.
The four things are: fit, comfort, durability and suitability to the location. We will explain more below on what we meant about these things.
- Fit – choose something that fits snuggly (like a second skin) and not loose on the fingers that you can’t even properly use your hands.
- Comfort – You will be wearing this for the whole duration of your game, so you must ensure that you’re comfortable with what you’ll wear.
- Durability – Check what material the gloves are made of. There are materials that last longer than others, like Cabretta, but also costs relatively more. On the economy side, it is better to buy a more expensive pair that last for quite a long time than cheap ones that you will replace frequently.
- Suitability to Location – some locations are warmer (or colder) than others so take note of which place you’ll be playing and choose the appropriate glove construction. For example, some gloves are quite heavily padded and you won’t be needing those type in a hot weather.
If you consider these things when buying or choosing your golf glove, then you’ll be on track in buying the perfect one for you!
What Golf Glove Size Should You Wear?
If you’re wondering which golf glove you should wear and which size, check out the following guide.
- If you’re a man, wear the gloves designed for men and accordingly, if you’re a woman, golf gloves for women. For your own good, stay away from the unisex type gloves.
- Glove size depends upon the circumference of your hand. Just note, if you’re right-handed, measure your left hand and your right hand if you are left handed.
- Measure your hand’s circumference by wrapping a measuring tape just below the knuckles. After you’ve taken your measurement, refer to this link -> glove sizing chart from Nike.
There is also a short video here from YouTube that you can watch and get amused on how to measure your hands for gloves.
Check it out!
Which Hand Should I Put The Glove On, Left or Right?
In case you’re thinking on which hand to put your glove on, it is usually the opposite of the hand that you normally use.
If you’re right handed, you put the glove on your left hand and vice versa. The gloved hand is usually termed the “Lead hand” as it leads or guides your stroke.
Which Golf Glove Is The Best? Which Golf Glove Should You Buy?
With all the different brands and styles of golf gloves available in the market, it is always good to ask which golf glove to buy and which golf glove is the best.
These questions are not actually that hard to answer as you can search practically everything online these days. Although you might spend quite some time threading through the different articles that will come out from your search.
Having said that, we have done the research for you so don’t need to waste your time searching but instead, choosing which golf glove to buy. We have prepared separate articles for men’s and women’s golf gloves, just click on the links below:
- Top 5 Mens Golf Gloves
- Top 7 Womens Golf Gloves
Summary & Conclusion
After laying out the impact of golf gloves towards your game and overall performance, it is clearly a necessary accessory.
We have taken you through various topics including how to choose a golf glove and which size you should wear and other useful stuff.
Hopefully you are able to get something out of this article and it did help you on your search for that perfect golf glove!
One of the great things about golf is playing it outside and seeing and walking through the greens.
You could smell the fresh air and the wonderful sound of the leaves in the trees when the wind blows. The experience sort of actually connects you with nature and it really feels good!
However as golf is played outside (mostly anyway, as there are indoor golf places now), there are some factors that you need to consider as well with regards to your safety as you are exposed to the elements when you play golf.
On a sunny golf day, heat and radiation are two of the things you have to be worried of. Too much radiation and heat affects the eyes’ ocular tissue really badly. See this study – Radiation Effects On The Eye.
Of course, the hazards of the game won’t stop a player from playing the game he loves. However, you do have to be mindful about this as the effect is quite serious. That is why you have to wear eye protection in this case.
This is where sunglasses for golf come pretty handy and helpful. There are lots of golf sunglasses available out there but in this article, we will list out and review the top-selling and best golf sunglasses below to provide you with some guide from which you might be able to find one that suits your preference.
What Are The Best Sunglasses For Golf?
Something being the “best” actually is a relative thing. It differs from person to person. We can, however, base our ranking on how many customers bought a certain product and how they actually rate it. The list below follows this principle.
Following are the product descriptions and user ratings of each of the above sunglasses.
Product Description – Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Large Metal Sunglasses, Arista Gold Frame/G-15 Classic Green Lenses, 55 mm
The Ray-Ban Aviator was originally designed for the US military fighter pilots in 1937 with the aim of providing decreased glare in flight.
With such a design purpose, you would know that it can minimize radiation as low as possible.
It has a gold metal frame that makes for really cool classic look.
It offers superior clarity and 100% UV radiation blocked to 400nm which even exceeds the US standard.
Some sunglasses give you a different feeling when you wear them but the Ray-Ban Aviator is easy on the eyes, comfortable and feels really light.
It comes with a durable and lightweight metal hinge-type frame, alloy lenses and comfortable nose pads. The lenses of these sunglasses are prescription-ready (Rx-able) as well. The price of this pair of sunglasses is about $110 and comes with a one (1) year warranty.
What Do Users Say About The Ray-Ban RB3023 Aviator?
The Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Large Metal Sunglasses, Arista Gold Frame/G-15 Classic Green Lenses, 55 mm has a total of one thousand seven hundred and forty-eight (1,748) customer reviews in Amazon.
While 1,303 customers rated it for five (5) stars, 243 others rated it as four (4) stars and 81 buyers gave it three (3) stars. The overall average rating of this product is 4.5 out 5 stars.
Considering the number of reviews made on this product (1,748 – and what about those who didn’t leave a review?) this means at least seventeen hundred people have already bought this sunglasses. Out of those more than 1,700 buyers, 93% (5, 4 and 3 stars) are very happy with their purchase.
With a very positive user rating, a very competitive price and a very iconic brand, the Ray-Ban aviator comes highly recommended.
Product Description – Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
The Holbrook sunglasses were created by Oakley in collaboration with snowboarding superstar Shaun White and his brother Jesse.
The design was made from a combination of technologies and patented innovations which are aimed to give you clearer, sharper and more accurate vision which is really good when you’re playing golf in a hot sunny day.
Below are the key features of this sunglasses?
- Has an optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- The optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- The lens material has a UV protection of PLUTONITE that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- The lens width is 57mm and the lens height is 27mm
- The optional Iridium lens coating provides even more glare reduction and tuned light transmission
- It is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses ( 2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
- Has a durable, comfortable and lightweight frame made of stress-resistant material
- Features a three-point fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
- Price is about $130 (some are less than 100 depending on the model you select)
What Do Users Say About The Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses?
The total customer reviews for this product is 360 with a rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. If we consider the number of customers who gave 5, 4 & 3 stars just like what we did with the Ray-Ban aviator above, 90% of users then said that they are happy with this pair of sunglasses from Oakley.
Many users are common to say that it is pretty lightweight with high-quality lenses and it really is great for intense sun.
With a great brand behind it, a very good star rating and highly positive user comments, you can’t go wrong with the Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses.
Product Description – Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses
The Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 is a successor of Oakley’s other successful models such as the Half Jacket and Flak Jacket.
What made it better is because it manages to capture the great features of the older models while improving on the styling and fit.
Key features of the product:
- Made of composite and stress-resistant frame
- With Plutonite lenses that filters out all UV rays
- Three-Point Fit so won’t hook your ears like ordinary frames
- HDO (high-definition optic) lenses are interchangeable
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance
- Price is between $110 to $120 (depending on the frame and if with Iridium lens)
What Do Users Say About The Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses?
The total customer reviews for this product is 147 with a rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. Considering the 5, 4 & 3 stars’ rating, 89.79% of users say that this is a great product.
Many users are common to say that this is a great pair of sunglasses, lightweight and durable. There are some though that commented about its size as it may probably be made for someone with a smaller face.
As this is made by Oakley, you would expect that the craftsmanship and quality is great. Considering the relatively high user appreciation rating of more than 89% and the comment about the size, the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 is recommended for those with smaller faces.
Summary & Conclusion
In this golf sunglasses review, we talked about the need to protect yourself with the effects of heat and radiation while playing in the golf course.
We also listed down and provided reviews of the top-selling golf sunglasses in the market which were ranked based on the number of buyers and star rating provided by the customers.
The top of the list is occupied by the Ray-Ban RB3023 Aviator with more than 1700 buyers and an overall rating of 4.5/5 stars. In distant second is the Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses and coming in at third is the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0.
You won’t get wrong with any of these sunglasses but just be mindful that the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 is a great fit for those with smaller faces.
There would probably be lots of golf sunglasses reviews that you could find and read in the internet. We hope, however, that we are able to give you pretty excellent information about which golf sunglasses to choose.
Good luck and don’t forget to wear eye protection when you next play your round of golf.
Golf is undoubtedly a gentleman’s game. It makes sense to keep your emotions under control while playing golf. However an hour in the sun lugging clubs can freak even the most gentlemanly sort of person.
Professionals (and those who can afford of course) generally hire caddies, and pay a sizeable sum for their services as well. But if spending additional money is not a welcome endeavor, then this certainly is not a good idea.
Renting a cart again is not a good option; because on some days you could be lucky and you might get a good cart, but on some days you might end up with stubborn and creaky wheels which could certainly be more annoying than not having a cart at all in the first place.
So the best option is undoubtedly having your own cart. There is a wide range available in the market today, to suit your budget and your needs, from four wheeled carts to three wheeled ones and from those with beverage bottle holders and to those without.
Bag Boy golf cart for example is one brand that comes to mind. This is primarily because they have been in the business since 1946. Also, Bag Boy golf carts are reputedly known for its technically advanced and user-friendly features.
In this article we will try to review and dissect the features of the Bag Boy Quad Plus 4 Wheel push cart and list down necessary details so you would know what to expect should you decide to buy one.
What Are The Features and Specifications of the Bag Boy Quad Plus?
- Built with ultra light weather-resistance aluminum frame
- Fitted with exceedingly stable platform for the wheels
- Has a wide 29″ rear wheel base
- Comes with oversized wheels for rolling through the grass easily
- Wheel dimensions: 9.5” front and 11.5″ rear
- Has an easy one-step handle adjustment for accommodating golfers of all heights
- Has a parking brake that is mounted on the handle for easy access
- Has an extendable wheel base for fitting oversized bags
- Has a quick grab beverage holder
- Equipped with external ball holders
- Has a deluxe scorecard holder with pencil holder, padded compartment and secure umbrella holder
- Comes with lightweight, solid foam, maintenance-free tires
- Pretty tidy when folded. Folded dimension is only: 24″ x 17″ x 16″
- Available in 6 colors to suit your preference: Black, Silver, Red, Navy, White, Yellow
Benefits of The Bag Boy Quad Plus Push Cart
Four wheels instead of three: Four wheels instead of the routine three contributes for ease of movement and increased stability.
The rear wheels which are sized at 11.5” make it easy to roll the cart through the grass.
Ultra Light weather resistance frame: the cart is exceedingly light and has a weather-resistant frame that is ideal for playing even under wet conditions.
Quick Grab Beverage holder: We reckon this is one great feature of the Bag Boy Quad Push Cart. This is included to ensure that you stay hydrated all through the game which is pretty important. You can pause to take a swig from your mineral water bottle or energy drink bottle, while your opponent meditates over the ball.
Easy to fold and unfold: Generally, folding carts are a very complicated business; however the same does not apply to the Bag Boy Quad Push Cart. You can easily fold this cart in a simple two step process. The push cart is exceedingly compact and takes up a minimum space in the boot of your car.
What Do Users Love About The Bag Boy Quad Push Cart?
There is something so special about the Bag Boy Quad Push Cart, which it invariably ends being the neighbor’s envy and the owner’s pride.
Users simply love the Bag Boy Quad Push Cart for its user friendly dynamics and stylish externals. No other push cart comes with such an assortment of colors.
Similarly no other cart in its range has the same set of features as the Bag Boy Quad Push Cart, to simplify the process of playing golf; starting from the external ball and beverage holder, to the adjustable handles, and wheels that easily ride roughshod. All this for a price that is well below $230, makes the Bag Boy Quad a hit.
Some of the comments from users of the Bag Boy Quad Plus 4 Wheel Push Cart:
- It is very easy to fold, unfold and close
- Lightweight and rolls effortlessly
- Easy to push uphill
- Golf bag is held securely with the top strap and stays centered
- No cart folds easier!
- Setting it up and putting it away is a snap
- Heavy-duty and easy to open
- The four wheels really makes a difference in the amount of effort when pushing the cart
- The accessories compartment and the umbrella holder are awesome
- The cart folds really small
Conclusion and Closure
Carrying your golf bag through the golf course is quite a task. If you are happy to carry it all the time then you won’t need a golf push cart. However, if you are already finding it not enjoyable to carry your golf bag, a golf push cart is a very logical thing to have.
Renting a golf cart might not turn out to be a good idea as you don’t know what type of cart you would end up with so it pays to have your own one.
With all the great features, lots of positive comments from users and a very high star rating (4.7 out of 5), the Bag Boy Quad Plus 4-Wheel Push Cart comes highly recommended if you’re considering having your own golf push cart.
Click here to buy the Bag Boy Quad Plus 4-Wheel Push Cart!
Golf is a game that requires infinite amount of patience. By choosing the right set of clubs, accessories and cart, you are saved needless inconveniences that can weaken your game.
While you undoubtedly will choose the best irons possible, do not err while purchasing the push cart. An unwieldy pushcart invariably disturbs the rhythm of the game.
You see, when carrying your golf bag, the first few holes won’t matter, but as you go along the front nine and then to the back nine, whew, even the smallest amount of weight could feel real heavy.
Avoid this feeling, use a CaddyTek CaddyLite one click folding golf push cart.
This golf push cart is light weight and yet durable and has features that will make the game more enjoyable.
What Are The Features of the CaddyTek CaddyLite One Click Folding Golf Push Cart?
Features and Specifications:
- It can be folded easily with one button press. With just one press of a button, you can tidy-up this push cart and stowed away in your car’s trunk.
- Product measures 15.5 inch in length; has a width of 16.5 inches and is 30.3 inches in height
- It weighs about 16.1 lbs with a solid steel frame
- Got a 28″ wide body design for effortless pushing
- Awesome flexible brakes that stop and go free at push
- Has an optional removable seat
- Amazing three EVA maintenance-free wheels which measures 10.5″ x 2.4″ inches front and rear
- Padded and adjustable handles for ease of use
- Comes with integrated scoreboard holder, beverage holder, umbrella holder and storage rack
What Are The Benefits of the CaddyTek CaddyLite One Click Folding Golf Push Cart?
- Light weight and long lasting: The CaddyTek CaddyLite one click pushcart is a light weight. It weighs only 16 lb, much lighter than other push carts in the same range. So carrying your golfing stuff shall cease to be a burden. However do not be beguiled by its weight, for it is incredibly sturdy as well. The aluminium frame can easily withstand the rigors of rough terrains.
- User friendly ergonomics: the CaddyTek folds compactly and neatly with just one button press. It is actually that easy, so goodbye to messy maneuverings. What more the CaddyTek CaddyLite push cart takes minimum possible space and can be easily stored in the trunk of the car. So vacations would no longer mean taking a break from your favorite game.
- Easy maneuverability: the CaddyTek CaddyLite is easily maneuverable not simply because it is light, but because it has the advantage of brakes that push to brake and push to release. No fuss, no fret and the push cart easily glides through fairways. The padded and adjustable handles provide a good grip and allow for multiple pushing positions.
- No more inflating (and deflating) wheels: The CaddyTek CaddyLite push cart does away with whatever that was cumbersome in pushcarts, including the work of inflating.
- Best price compared to other models: when it comes to price, the CaddyTek CaddyLite is undoubtedly a better bargain. The CaddyTek CaddyLite push cart is also covered by the best warranties in the market.
What users love about the CaddyTek CaddyLite One Click Folding Golf Push Cart?
What users love about this golf push cart is its sound ergonomics at a relatively low price.
Users absolutely love the one button click folding option which saves them time and the needless fussing at the parking lot.
One click and ergo, the 30” tall structure collapses into a relatively neat little package, that takes just one third of the space of the trunk.
Many of the features that are available in this push cart are missing from the higher priced ones.
Even otherwise, the CaddyTek CaddyLite One Click Folding Golf Push Cart, performs exceptionally well under all circumstances. It is equally adept on level and hilly terrain.
Do not let your carry-on bag hinder your performance in the golf course, let this accessory serve you well as a great companion so you can play better and enjoy the game more!