The holidays are just around the corner and what do you know --- it is that time of the year again when most people (if not all) would want to receive something to feel they are somehow special!
Anyway, it does not matter what the occasion is, keep in mind that it is always better to give something that will be appreciated and used by the person you’re giving the gift to. Well, let me tell you a thing.
Of course, you can always give someone something you want to give but people would really appreciate it if you give them something that is somehow related to their passion or hobby you know!
If someone special to you is into sport, like golf, give him a gift that is related to golf. He would be ecstatic about it for sure. The gift, however, shouldn’t be something pricey but should be something that would be useful for him in his golf game and yet practically priced.
Check out our list below for some great golf gift ideas for men that is priced under $50! Here goes!
We reckon golf balls are the most common gift that one can think of when someone you love is hooked-in to golf. Probably because the golf ball is somehow iconic to golf!
Well, we have listed below some golf ball packs that are quite popular and being bought online these days. Check them out - you might be able to find one that fits your budget!
- TaylorMade Lethal Golf Ball 12pk White
- 15 Pack Wilson Golf Balls
- Bridgestone Golf 2013 e6 Golf Balls (Pack of 12)
- Callaway Warbird Golf Ball
- Srixon Men's Q-Star Golf Balls (1-Dozen)
- Shag Practice 96 Ball Bag with Assorted Brands and Models – Used
- Polara Ultimate Straight Self Correcting 2 Piece Golf Balls (1 Dozen)
Golf gloves provide protection to the golfer's hands so a pair of golf gloves is also a great idea to give your man as a gift. We have listed the following golf gloves for you to have a nosy on:
Golf Training Aids
If you want your man to improve his game and be a better golfer, then the perfect gift for him would be a golf training aid.
- SKLZ Accelerator Pro Ball Return Putting Mat
- SKLZ Tempo and Grip Golf Trainer
- Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (3x9 Feet)
- Callaway FT Launch Zone Hitting Mat
- Grassroots Continuous Ball Return
- Club Champ Automatic Golf Putting System
- SKLZ Launch Pad - All Purpose Hitting Mat
- JEF World of Golf Collapsible Chipping Net
There are also some golf accessories that can be given as a gift for your special man. Golf accessories provide golfers that extra bit of help or organization when they play golf. Check out the list below for some awesome golf accessories that you can hand out to your man as a present:
- Samsonite Golf Trunk Organizer / Standard
- ProActive SunTek Windcheater Umbrella
- Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
- Club Champ Golf Bag Travel Cover
- Caddy Daddy Golf 6 Pack Golf Bag Cooler
- EyeLine Golf Putting Alignment Mirror
- Callaway "15th Club" Ball Retriever
If you don’t want to trouble yourself into dealing with the technicalities, you can also give them golf gift cards or golf gift certificates and let them buy something that they knew they want or need with their golf game.
If you are not that kind of person that looks at the price when giving a gift, then you might want to look at this page and see some great golf gift ideas. There are heaps of products that are really worth giving from this page.
Hope we are able to give you some golf gift ideas for men that you can check out and have a nosy with! Who knows, you might be able to find one that really ticks the budget! Good luck!!!